Looking for agent specialist, this position is for an agent that needs to go over validation, follow up and retention of a potential final consumer of the company services. The role focus is getting in contact with accident victims in order to offer the company legal and medical services. Verify all requirements are met and follow up to get the customer compensation.
- Advanced or native english speaker.
- Work permit / cédula.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Agent must live in Santo Domingo or near-by to work on site
- 2-4 years of call center experience as minimum
- Schedule to be set during hiring process (HOOP 8am-8pm M-S)
- A plus if candidate is graduated or studying Law, Accounting or Med
- Fixed salary RD$ 40,000.00
- Performance incentives available
- Referral bonus
- Excellent work environment
- 3 weeks paid training
- Corporate and law benefits
Hours of operations of the project are 8am – 8pm Mon-Sun. Schedules for agents will be set during interview process with Operations Manager before training begins.
This is not a regular call center job even it it seems like. This is a back office role for a law and medical offices.